Standard features on all models
- Carbon steel truss rod adjustable through the soundhole
- Ebony bridge and end pins with mother of pearl inlay
- Bone nut and bridge saddle
- Schaller tuners
- Herringbone soundhole rosette
- Ebony fingerboard and bridge
- Sitka spruce top
- 12 String
- Cutaway Body
- Adirondack Spruce soundboard
- Custom neck width
- Bound headstock and fingerboard
- Abalone rosette
- Shaded top
Handcrafted acoustic guitars with the care and attention of old world craftsmanship and the precision of modern methods and tooling.
Rust Acoustic Guitars are built with craftsmanship that only personal pride can produce. Only the finest of materials go into each instrument.
Being a small shop we can offer any type of custom work at a reasonable price.
All guitars available with Indian Rosewood, Maple, Walnut, Koa, Mahogany, Brazillian Rosewood back & sides. Sitka top is standard & inlay work is unlimited.